Please submit your paper through our online submission system
Abstract Submission Early bird Deadline 10th October 2021
Abstract Submission Deadline
31st October 2021
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
1 week after submission
Early bird Registration 18th October 2021 – 20th October 2021
9th November 2021
25th November 2021
Full Paper Submission Deadline
10th December 2021
Please send your payment to this Virtual Accocunt Number:
- Bank : BNI
- VA Number : 8321-0662-0210-0062
- Name : TELKOM UNIVERSITY – ISCLO 2021
- Transfer Fee : IDR 2.500,-
Please kindly contact us for further payment information.
Important: send confirmation of your payment through online submission system
If you have any problem on sending your paper, please contact us here.
Accepted paper will be notified by email, and official Letter of Acceptance (LoA) will be sent after the payment.
1. There is a small fee for the local inter-bank transfer (for instance IDR 6500 from Bank Mandiri) and IDR 2500 for the virtual account fee.
2. The fee received by the committee is the full amount written on the table. (for instance, if you wish to pay the early bird regular presenter fee from Bank Mandiri, you should transfer IDR 1.2 million and pay IDR 6500 + IDR 2500)
3. 10% of registration fee will be donated to COVID-19 impacted parties.
4. 3 Best Paper and 1 Best Presenter Award and Prizes, IDR 1 million each, available.
5. The similarity of the accepted paper will be checked by the committee through Ithenticate.
6. Postgraduate and Undergraduate student must attach student ID with their submission and must be registered as the first author to be eligible for student price.
7. Certificate will only be given to the author who is registered as presenter. Additional authors of the paper will receive certificate of participation if they register as participant.
8. Presenter (non-student or student) is NOT limited to the first author (can be the second author, etc.). Co-authors should discuss among themselves on who will be the presenter. Participant who presents more than one paper will pay FULL (100%) for the first paper s/he presents and PARTIAL (50%) for each subsequent paper s/he is scheduled to present. If s/he acts as Presenter for one paper but acts as Observer / Non-presenting participant for the other paper, s/he is required to pay only ONCE (100%) as Presenter.
9. The committee reserves the right to refuse admission to those who have not paid. Papers for presentation will be included within the program ONLY IF the conference registration fee has been received by the committee in full.
Cancellations (with regard to presenting or attending) must be made in writing through email: [email protected] (Subject: Cancellation). Refund is not possible.
Substitutions or replacements of a presenter are allowed with a written authorization of the registrant who is unable to attend. Inform the committee in details (the substitute presenter) via email [email protected]