NEWS UPDATE: Please click the following link for ISCLO 2016 Proceedings.
Telkom University is delighted to announce The 4th International Seminar & Conference on Learning Organization (ISCLO). This conference is driven by the function of Telkom University as a centralized of academicians in human capital and talent development. It will focus on the integrated development of learning organization, human resources and knowledge management development, strategic alignment, workforce planning, performance management, talent management aligned with the corporation’s values and business requirements. Academicians and practitioners from around the world will share recently business researches, best practices and engaging conference participants in discussions on continues Improvement of Business Process, Expanding Possibilities in Digital Era.
All submitted abstracts/ papers will go through a blind peer review process and accepted manuscripts will be published in conference proceedings.
Selected conference papers will be published in special / regular issue of Scopus, DOAJ, EBSCOhost Research Databases, ProQuest indexed Journal, and Journal associated with this conference as follows:
- Special Issue in International Journal of Business and Globalisation (IJBG). Inderscience Publisher, Scopus-Indexed
- Special Issue in International Journal of Learning and Change (IJLC). Inderscience Publisher, Scopus-Indexed
- Oeconomia Copernicana. Indexing: ProQuest, DOAJ, EBSCO, ECONBIZ, ERIHPLUS, Index Copernicus International, Google Scholar.
- Journal of Competitiveness. Indexing: DOAJ, EBSCOhost Research Databases, ProQuest, Index Copernicus International, InfoBase Index, ERIH PLUS.
- Management and Business International Journal [ISSN: 2354-6603].